Trail of Faith Award
Pioneer Trail Map
Trek History Info
Overland Trail History
E-Mail Signup List
Ma's & Pa's Info
(Captain's as well)
Archive Page 1
Ma/Pa Check off list for Trek
- Spiritual, e.g.
- Read B of M
- Attend Temple in June
- Family in Willie/Martin companies?
- Physical, e.g.
- Drink lots of water especially 2-3 weeks before
- Walk 45 min. 3-4 times a week
- Walk 60 min. in the heat once before we go
Ma/Pa packing list, e.g.
- Tents by June 3
- First Aid Kit
- Plan Family activities/devotionals for trek
- Review Trek website MA/PA information for trek
- Adult Packing List, Buckets
- June 13 Stake Activity (Ma/Pa song), 6:30
- June 21, Ma/Pa Training, 7:00, Last one! You need to be there!
- Deliver tents (more on that later)
- June 27, FHE, 6:30, Bring 2 scales, get to know you activities
- June 28, TREK, be there at 4:30 and be ready for your families arrival.
West Point Stake Trek - 2012
This is not an official page of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints